Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Earth's Essence Chenin Blanc
Earth's Essence is naturally preserved using a patented South African wine making process. This means that no sulphites or synthetic preservatives were added, keeping this wine as natural as possible. All that is now required is you, for whom it was made, to enjoy it.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: White pear, passionfruit and green apple
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Enjoy this wine on its own, with seafood including sushi, white meat dishes or a variety of cheeses.
- Residual Sugar: 1.76g
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Fleshy and juicy, with hints of roasted almonds with a crisp, dry finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7