- Maturation for several years in American oak casks gives this delicious whisky its distinctive taste
- Enjoy straight, on the rocks or as a long drink or tasty cocktail
Product reference: 59562
Ratings & Reviews
Clarke's Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey is rated 4.8333 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jd Chris from You have got to give this a go Just like jack but half the price great with coke or over ice
Date published: 2015-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gator from Great Lovely just like jack. Nice with coke and ice.
Date published: 2015-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by tommyt from lovely drink! I used to drink Jack daniels, but saw this whiskey last week whilst doing a shop, and decided to give it a go, as it was only little over £10...bottle is almost gone and will definitely be buying more, it tastes lovely on the rocks and with coke, and at that price its even nicer!!
Date published: 2015-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clarky180 from Awsome Half the price of leading labels! And amazing quality! Delicious over ice. Tried a bottle. And am going to clear the shelf on my next vidit
Date published: 2015-02-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by WANGuardsman from There should be a title . . . Clarke's "normal" Bourbon ain't bad either!
Date published: 2014-11-09
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_3288, PRD, sort_mostRecent