- With aromas of molasses and dried fruits, this is a smooth sweet Sherry with a long sustained finish.
- Full-bodied and russet-coloured, this Oloroso (meaning 'fragrant') Sherry that has been sweetened with Pedro Ximenez grapes to give it its 'cream' style.
- Sherry takes its name from the town of Jerez, which lies to the south of Spain.
- A delicious aperitif, it is also an excellent partner to a wide range of desserts including light chocolate puddings and vanilla ice cream.
Product reference: 48139
eat in magazine says our Caversham Premium Cream Sherry has “no acidity at all, this sherry is sweet and pleasant to drink. And it’s a Christmas gift in itself as you simply won’t believe the price.”
eat in magazine,
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.3
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_5048, PRD, sort_mostRecent