- Product no longer available
Estevez Chilean Cabernet Carmenère
Carefully crafted from some of Chile's most premium vineyards, this is a beautifully rich and deep Cabernet Sauvignon and Carmenère blend with rounded black plums and softly perfumed cherries that lead into a dark and lingering blackcurrant and tobacco spiced finish.
Please note this product is not available for delivery to Scotland.
|Cabernet Sauvignon and Carmenere|
|Medium - Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Red fruit notes, black pepper, coffee and sweet oak hints
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Red or white meats, Italian cuisine, spicy dishes and cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 3.8 g/l
- Serving Advice: Room temperature
- Taste: Rich & supple
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7
- Wine Quality: Prices and “Alcohol by Volume” or “ABV” measurements may be different in stores in Scotland due to minimum unit pricing laws. See in stores for details.