- Product no longer available
Estevez Chilean Carmenère
Carefully crafted from some of Chile's most premium vineyards, this is a beautifully rich crimson red with notes of plums, blackberries and a hint of mocha. Medium bodied with a smooth extended finish.
Please note this product is not available for delivery to Scotland.
|12.5% - 13.5%|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of plums, blackberries and a hint of mocha
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Red or white meats, Italian cuisine, spicy dishes and cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 6g/l
- Taste: Medium bodied with a smooth extended finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4 - 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.6 - 1.7
- Wine Disclaimer: Prices and “Alcohol by Volume” or “ABV” measurements may be different in stores in Scotland due to minimum unit pricing laws. See in stores for details.