Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 4.79
- £4.79 per 75cl
Estevez Chilean Merlot
A beautifully rich Chilean wine using exceptional grapes from the valleys of Chile.
Carefully crafted from some of Chile's most premium vineyards, this is a beautifully rich wine with smooth plum and cherry fruit flavours with soft tannins and a long finish.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Cherry and plum aromas with a hint of black pepper and spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Enjoy with pasta with tomato sauce, grilled meats or hard cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 5.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Medium bodied smooth black cherry and plum flavours. Round mouth with soft, sweet tannins and persistent acidity.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6