- Fish for all
- Whether you want a fresh fish dinner or you need your favourite fish fingers, you’ll find both and lots more in your local Aldi. Thanks to our amazing team, our shelves are stocked throughout the day, so you can get everything and shop safely too.
- Going the extra mile for animals
- We are proud that all our own label cosmetics, toiletries and household products are cruelty free certified by Cruelty Free International and awarded with the gold standard leaping bunny certification across both our household and health & beauty ranges.
- FIND OUT MORE
- British Eggs
- Can you really beat an organic British free-range egg? They’re so versatile, so delicious and such great value in your local Aldi. Read up about our amazing suppliers now.
- Meet the Supplier
Cleaning cupboard trick
Save yourself a trip to the shop and mix your own all-purpose cleaner. Mix one-part white vinegar and one-part water. Throw in some lemon rind and rosemary sprigs for scent.
Get your glasses sparkling
Remove the build-up of water minerals on your stemware glasses with a 5-minute white vinegar soak. To finish, give them a rinse with water and dry with a cloth.
Put your outdoor in order
Plan for lazy days in the garden by revitalising your garden furniture. It’s simple to do with a squirt of dish soap in a bucket of warm water. Rinse them off with a hose.
- Spring in bloom
- Start your spring with an amazing garden refresh. We’ve got tips on how to pick, plant and pamper your flowers and plants to create the perfect outdoor space. Grab your boots and tools and let’s get to it.
- Gardening Tips
- Yeast Free Monkey Bread
- Enter the Taste Kitchen and learn how to bake this amazing monkey bread recipe. There, you’ll find other mealtime ideas too, including our magnificent MLT sandwich that swaps bacon for mushroom! Try them both today.
- VIEW RECIPES