Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Australian Pinot Noir
A typically modern Australian Pinot Noir. Fruit-forward and juicy with luscious red-fruit flavours and a streak of ‘Pinosity’… all held together with notes of refreshing and crunchy raspberries. Very food friendly and delicious with lamb, poultry, or mushroom risotto.
|Medium to Light Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites & egg
- Aroma: Luscious red fruit
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Lamb, poultry or mushroom risotto
- Serving Advice: 12-16 degrees C
- Taste: Fruit-forward and juicy with luscious red-fruit flavours and a streak of "Pinosity"… all held together with notes of refreshing and crunchy raspberries.
- Type: Award Winning
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8