Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Chilean Reserva Merlot
Made from the noble Merlot grape, which thrives in the climate and soils of Chile's Central Valley region. Aged in oak barrels, this Reserva Merlot is deep purple in colour with lush aromas of plums and blackcurrants and subtle coffee bean notes. Well structured and elegant, this is a wine to be enjoyed with simple but hearty dishes such as lamb cutlets, cottage pie, bolognese or soft cheeses.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Lush aromas of plums and blackcurrants and subtle coffee bean notes.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Enjoyed with simple but hearty dishes such as lamb cutlets, cottage pie, bolognese or soft cheeses.
- Residual Sugar: 3.34g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of plums and blackcurrants
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6