Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 5.49
- £5.49 per 75cl
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Exquisite Chilean Sauvignon Blanc
- IN STORE ONLY
Crafted from Leyda Valley grapes, this Sauvignon Blanc is fresh, crisp and refreshing. Cut grass, green apple and pineapple aromas blend with a zesty acidity and creamy body. The result is a beautiful dry wine, perfect for complementing lightly cooked shell fish, fresh crab and grilled seabass.
|Valle De Leyda|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Fresh cut grass, green apple and pineapple
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Lightly cooked shellfish, fresh crab and lightly grilled seabass
- Taste: Fresh and elegant with a full and long lasting palate
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6