Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"From the warm Languedoc region of France this wine boasts sunny notes of peaches and cream with vanilla and mango. Ripe, textured and beguiling."
Exquisite Collection Marsanne
Made by Jean-Claude Mas - one of the most highly regarded winemakers in the Languedoc, this Marsanne has floral aromas with pear, dry fruits, vanilla and honey. Fresh and mellow with a long finish enhanced by subtle, toasty notes.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Pear, vanilla and honey with a floral layer
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Serve with seafood, white meats or fruit based desserts
- Residual Sugar: <1g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Fresh and mellow, with a long finish enhanced by subtle toasty notes
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes