Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"Distinctly crisp, salty and dry with light cashew nut and apple skin flavours. Pure, long, yeasty and saline, this is tight and refreshing. Perfect with nibbles."
Exquisite Fino Sherry
With its tantalizing colour of burnished gold and nutty aroma, this wine is perfect for drinking with appetizers such as Iberian ham, nuts and mature cheeses.
Its unique flavour is a great match for fresh fruit salads and melon served with ham. If you prefer a traditional yet surprising combination with food from the south of Spain, try it alongside local fish such as dogfish and hake or kingclip fillets slowly cooked with saffron, bay leaves and peas. Also great with clams and popular with hot soups. At the end of the meal, it is remarkably good with fruits such as orange, peach and mandarin.
|Red Frontignac blend|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Burnished gold and nutty aroma
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect for drinking with appetizers such as Iberian ham, nuts and mature cheeses. Also great match for fresh fruit salads and melon served with ham.
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Tangy, fresh, smooth flavour
- Units Per Bottle: 7.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.1