Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Haut-Poitou Sav Blanc
The hidden gem of French Sauvignon Blanc - Haut-Poitou produces wine to rival many of its more famous neighbouring appellations - flinty, smoky, and terroir-driven with classic lime-citrus freshness and fresh grassy notes. Sourced from limestone-rich soils, it boasts strong aromas of elderflower, grass and lavender with elegant tastes of green pepper.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Very expressive, floral notes dominate, with notes of boxwood, elderflowers and a little exotic fruits and citrus fruits
- Colour: White
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Flinty, smoky, and terrior-driven with classic lime-citrus freshness and fresh grassy notes
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6