- £ 5.49
"From the cool climate Leyda Valley in Chile, this is a crunchy green fruited Sauvignon with notes of green bell pepper and grass. Zesty, zippy, zing-a-ling drinking that’s ideal with goats cheese, tomato, delicate white fish or seafood."
Delivery & Returns
- Enjoy free standard delivery on all online orders over £20. We will deliver most items within 3-7 working days of the time you have placed your order. For large / heavy products over 50kg, our courier will contact you within 72 hours to arrange delivery.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 5,800 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Exquisite Leyda Sauvignon Blanc
Crafted from Leyda Valley grapes, this Sauvignon Blanc is fresh, crisp and refreshing. Cut grass, green apple and pineapple aromas blend with a zesty acidity and creamy body. The result is a beautiful dry wine, perfect for complementing lightly cooked shell fish, fresh crab and grilled seabass.
|Valle De Leyda|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Fresh cut grass, green apple and pineapple
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Lightly cooked shellfish, fresh crab and lightly grilled seabass
- Taste: Fresh and elegant with a full and long lasting palate
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6