Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Lyme Block English Wine
Crafted in South Devon at Lyme Bay Winery, this dry white wine styles itself around England's signature grape, Bacchus.
Characteristically high in acidity whilst balanced by Pinot Blanc, its notes of crisp green apple, lime zest, and melon make for a mouth-watering finish.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: With simply prepared and very fresh fish.
- Residual Sugar: 4.8g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Crisp green apple, lime zest, and melon
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6