Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Classic white Burgundy. A delicious cool-climate Chardonnay with notes of honeysuckle & quince. Mâcon Villages is a great 'all-rounder' - vivacious enough to serve on its own, but also aromatic & full-flavoured so pairs with poultry, fish, or goat's cheese.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Intense floral and lively lemon
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Poultry, fish and goat's cheese
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Juicy lime and zesty lemon
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6