Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Exquisite Picpoul De Pinet
Made by one of the most highly regarded winemakers in the Languedoc, this vibrant, lemony wine offers delicate acacia flower aromas with a distinctive herbal freshness that gives complexity and a subtle richness to its zesty finish. A perfect accompaniment to seafood and shellfish.
This ever-popular Spring white is full of refreshing notes of melon, citrus, basil and grapefruit with a suggestion of apricot on the finish. Zing-a-ling!
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Delicate acacia flower
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Very good with seafood and shellfish
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Vibrant, rich and zesty with a distinctive herbal freshness
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6