Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Picpoul De Pinet
Made by one of the most highly regarded winemakers in the Languedoc, this vibrant, lemony wine offers delicate acacia flower aromas with a distinctive herbal freshness that gives complexity and a subtle richness to its zesty finish. A perfect accompaniment to seafood and shellfish.
This ever-popular Spring white is full of refreshing notes of melon, citrus, basil and grapefruit with a suggestion of apricot on the finish. Zing-a-ling!
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Delicate acacia flower
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Very good with seafood and shellfish
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Vibrant, rich and zesty with a distinctive herbal freshness
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6