Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"Delicious aromas of ripe pear, melon and honey with fantastic weight and texture on the palate. Round, yet crisp with citrus acidity. Perfect with fish starters."
Exquisite Pinot Grigio
A straw yellow coloured wine, with coppery reflections and a fruity taste that develops an appealing ripeness over time. The taste is a velvety and harmonic and pairs exceptionally well with appetisers, entrées and fish courses.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Ripe pear, melon & honey
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Pairs exceptionally well with appetisers, entrées and fish courses
- Residual Sugar: 4g/l
- Taste: Round, yet crisp with acidity
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes