Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Pinot Grigio
A straw yellow coloured wine, with coppery reflections and a fruity taste that develops an appealing ripeness over time. The taste is a velvety and harmonic and pairs exceptionally well with appetisers, entrées and fish courses.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Ripe pear, melon & honey
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Pairs exceptionally well with appetisers, entrées and fish courses
- Residual Sugar: 4g/l
- Taste: Round, yet crisp with acidity
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes