Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"Understandably fashionable, this lovely Spanish white has delicate banana skin and apricot notes with riper tropical flavours such as pineapple offset by juicy acidity."
Exquisite Rías Baixas Albariño
A dry, light and zesty wine with aromas of peach skin, mountain herbs and apple blossom. Delicate white fruit flavours provide depth and texture, with an acidic minerality and a crisp, lingering finish. It's a perfect choice with shellfish.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Peach skin, mountain herbs and apple blossom
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect with seafood, shellfish, poultry, rice and mild cheese.
- Residual Sugar: 2.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12°C
- Taste: Delicate white fruit and acid minerality
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6