Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Rías Baixas Albariño
A dry, light and zesty wine with aromas of peach skin, mountain herbs and apple blossom. Delicate white fruit flavours provide depth and texture, with an acidic minerality and a crisp, lingering finish. It's a perfect choice with shellfish.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Peach skin, mountain herbs and apple blossom
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect with seafood, shellfish, poultry, rice and mild cheese.
- Residual Sugar: 2.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12°C
- Taste: Delicate white fruit and acid minerality
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6