Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine crafted from grapes picked from the valleys of Central Chile, where the Mediterranean climate and broad daily temperature extremes lead to intense, deeply coloured wines. It has a lush mouth feel and a well-rounded character, where cherry, cranberry, spice, tobacco and vanilla aromas mingle with red fruit flavour and a touch of caramel.
|Medium to Full bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Cherry, cranberry, spice, tobacco and vanilla aromas
- Colour: Red
- Residual Sugar: 2.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Red fruit flavour and a touch of caramel
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7