Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Exquisite Ribera Del Duero
This Specially Selected wine hails from the Spanish region of Ribera del Duero. In an elevated position, the region experiences bitterly cold winters and long, dry summers. Fifty-year-old vines provide the ripe Tinta del Pais grapes for this beautifully rich, intense wine. Red fruits and lush black cherry flavours give structure and freshness, coupled with an intriguing note of cocoa. Aged for 3 months in oak, this wine is perfect with red meats - particularly roast lamb.
|Ribera Del Duero|
|Medium - Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Red fruits and black cherries
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Red meats, particularly roast lamb
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Red fruits & lush black cherries give structure & freshness whilst notes of cocoa add intrigue
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6