Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Exquisite Sancerre Rosé
Perhaps better know for its white wine made from Sauvignon Blanc, this classic Sancerre Rosé is made just from Pinot Noir grapes. Pale pink with salmon-pink highlights, it is fragrant and expressive with a floral and red-fruited bouquet. Very fresh, with the palate being dominated by clean grapefruit, blood-orange and citrus.
The Hill of Sancerre ...
- This Exquisite Sancerre rosé wine is from the vineyards near the ‘hill’ of Sancerre, France. This exceptional French rosé is a result of the selection of the best pinot noir in Sancerre, Caillotte Terroir. The famous French Loire Valley has the perfect clay-limestone and red soil to produce and grow the finest pinot noir. Its ability to absorb the water and humidity during the autumn and winter and then give it back to the vines during summer allows perfect water feeding regulation.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Fragrant bouquet that is rich with red fruit aromas
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Gently cooked poultry, seafood or salad
- Residual Sugar: 0.9g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Delightfully fresh on the palate with a lingering finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6