Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Apple blossom and ripe lemon on the nose leads to a palate characterised by high acidity that balances the off-dry style of this classic French Chenin Blanc. A delicious wine to pair with spicy dishes and desserts.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Apple blossom and ripe lemon
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Spicy dishes and desserts
- Serving Advice: 5-10 degrees C
- Taste: Apple blossom and ripe lemon on the nose leads to a palate characterised by high acidity
- Units Per Bottle: 8.6
- Units Per Serving: 1.4