Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Ferrandière Cabernet Sauvignon
Situated between the Montague Noire and the Pyrenean Piedmont, the Domaine Ferrandière nestles on the bed of an old salt water lagoon. This unique soil is the perfect environment for vine growing and nurtures a special freshness and taste in our wine.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Eloquent with underlying notes of plum and black grape, blackberry and blueberry
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Serve with meat pies, barbecued meats, braised game or strong cheese
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: The palate is fresh and supple with soft tannins. Flavours of ripe cassis, with toasted notes, truffled cocoa and spices on the finish.