Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 4.99
- £ 5.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Ferrandière French Merlot
- IN STORE ONLY
Situated between the Montagne Noire and Pyrenean Piedmont, the Domaine Ferrandière nestles on the bed of an old salt water lagoon. This unique soil is the perfect environment for vine growing and nurtures a special freshness and taste in this wine.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Manifestation of red fruit, cherry and gooseberry
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: White meat and mild cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Rounded, balanced & fruity with subtle tannins