Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Ferrandière French Merlot
Situated between the Montagne Noire and Pyrenean Piedmont, the Domaine Ferrandière nestles on the bed of an old salt water lagoon. This unique soil is the perfect environment for vine growing and nurtures a special freshness and taste in this wine.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Manifestation of red fruit, cherry and gooseberry
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: White meat and mild cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Rounded, balanced & fruity with subtle tannins