Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Ferrandière Pinot Gris
Situated between the Montagne Noire and Pyrenean Piedmont, the Domaine de la Ferrandière nestles on the bed of an old salt water lagoon. This unique soil is the perfect environment for vine growing and nurtures a special freshness and taste in this wine.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Elegant with aromas of apricot and flowers
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Sushi, seafood and fish
- Residual Sugar: 2.5g/l
- Taste: Well-rounded and smooth with well balanced acidity