To sign up, you need to submit your child’s gamer tag – so our team can join their game. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to find it. Keep it quiet though, as you don’t want to give the game away. Rest assured, their tag will be handled with the strictest confidentiality.
1. Turn ON the Xbox OneTM by pressing the big X
2. Find your child’s gamer tag in the top left corner of the screen
3. Turn OFF the Xbox OneTM and wipe away any fingerprints
1. Turn ON the PlayStationTM
2. Select your child’s account, then press X on the controller.
3. Use the arrows to scroll up to access the MENU bar.
4. Scroll to the right until you see PROFILE, then press X
5. Your child’s gamer tag will be at the top of the screen (make sure it’s NOT the display name)
6. Turn OFF the PlayStationTM and try to act normal
1. Ask your child to show you what TwitchTM is
2. Sneak a peek at the top right corner of the screen and take note of their gamer tag
3. Well done you
And if any of these tactics fail, here’s Plan B
Ask your child for their gamer tag directly. It will arouse suspicion, but at least you’ll have it. If they really want to know what’s going on, let them know. They’ll be excited at the prospect of a professional gamer challenging them and will still learn a valuable lesson about the importance of family teatime!
T&Cs and Privacy Notice