Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Fletcher's 40 Year Old Tawny Port
A characterful Port with the olive and ochre hues of the very oldest oak-matured Ports. Rich in powerful and complex nutty aromas, spiced notes and hints of warm roasted coffee and cinnamon come through from its prolonged oak ageing.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Nutty aromas with hints of spice, coffee and cinnamon
- Colour: Port
- Food Matching: Perfect with cheeses and dark chocolate
- Taste: Nutty and spicy flavours
- Units Per Bottle: 15
- Units Per Serving: 1
- Volume: 75cl