Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Fletcher's LBV 2016 Port
A velvety port, deep purple in colour, with a wonderful combination of ripe fruit flavours balanced by tannins of dark chocloate and black pepper.
- Allergy: Contains Sulpites
- Aroma: Aromas of dark fruits, chocolate and black pepper
- Colour: Port
- Food Matching: Pairs with cheese and chocolate desserts
- Taste: Ripe fruit flavours balanced by dark chocolate and black pepper tannins in the mouth
- Tasting Notes: Fruity and well balanced
- Units Per Bottle: 15
- Units Per Serving: 1
- Volume: 75cl