Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Fleurs de Prairie Côtes de Provencé
A pretty, elegant and delicate Rosé wine with a lovely floral character. Candied red fruits are elegantly balanced with citrus and white peach for a harmonious summer flavour. Balanced, lively and round, this wine is great as an aperitif - or why not try it with seafood or a salad?
Beautifully elegant and sophisticated rosé wine, complete with delicate orchard fruit flavours and fresh, seasonal citrus notes.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Red fruits, citrus and peach
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Shellfish, seafood, fish in sauce, fresh salads
- Residual Sugar: <1g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Delicately floral with harmonious flavours of summer fruits, citrus and peach
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7