Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Fleurs De Prairie Sparkling Rosé
A sparkling apéritif can often be sharp, but due to its exuberant effervescence this Fleurs De Prairie Sparkling Rosé can be enjoyed very fresh. With a creamy palate and dominant strawberry milk notes, it's a delightful apéritif.
|Valdeze & Muscat|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Strawberry and floral notes
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Perfect as an apéritif
- Residual Sugar: 12g/l
- Serving Advice: 5-10 degrees C
- Taste: Creamy palate, dominant strawberry milk notes, floral notes on the finish, nice length