Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Pierre Jaurant French Marsanne
This intense French white has complex aromas of white and yellow fruits, elegantly mixed with acacia white flower notes. Well balanced, rich and round, the lingering fruity finish has delicious hints of fresh acacia honey. Enjoy with pasta, white fish, and Chinese dishes with sesame.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: White flower notes
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Enjoy with pasta, white fish, and Chinese dishes with sesame
- Taste: White and yellow fruits with mixed flower notes
- Tasting Notes: Well balanced, rich, round and lingering fruity finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Volume: 75cl