Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 6.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
French Organic Rosé
Le Vignoble de la Ferrandière is situated in the south of France at 15km from Carcassonne and 35km from the Mediterranean sea. The estate is situated on an old salty lagoon that this has become a green oasis where water flows everywhere. This unique terroir brings flavours and a particular freshness to this winemakers wines.
The grapes are grown in an environmentally friendly way to make wines full of character. They are generous and easy to enjoy. The organic Rosé will pair well with salads, barbecues and desserts.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Refined and elegant, with papaya, pomegranate and mineral aromas
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Salads, barbecues and desserts
- Residual Sugar: 2.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Full of freshness, round and crispy, with great red fruit, peach and candy notes