Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Gaguedi Chenin Sauvignon Blanc
The Western Cape is an innovative, exciting and dynamic wine region, which has produced this deliciously tropical Chenin Blanc and Sauvignon Blanc blend. With ripe lime, creamy tropical fruit depth and a crunchy acidity, this wine is served best the South African way chilled, with freshly caught fish.
|Chenin Blanc & Sauvignon Blanc|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Ripe lime, creamy tropical fruit depth
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Fresh fish
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Ripe lime, creamy tropical fruit depth, crunchy acidity and generous mouth-feel.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Wine/Spirits Disclaimer
- Prices and “Alcohol by Volume” or “ABV” measurements may be different in stores in Scotland due to minimum unit pricing laws. See in stores for details.