Don’t worry if your green fingers are a little out of practice, because our team of expert gardeners are on hand to guide you through every seed, tool and shrub. This March, we’re leaving the cold behind and welcoming the brighter days. For now, the focus is on regrowth and rearranging your prided patch of green. Before we begin, it’s a good idea to tidy up your garden and give it some TLC. Whether you’re planting your flowers, fixing your fence, or simply mowing your lawn, we’ll be with you every yard of the way.
- Buy your Plant Plugs now and place on a windowsill to give them a chance to grow before they need planting out.
- Begin the first weeding session of the season, pulling out any obvious weeds that have suddenly sprung up.
- When mild enough, and if the lawn is showing signs of growth, give it the first light cut of the season with this Petrol Lawn Mower, ensuring you rake first to remove any dead leaves and moss, and keep blades on their highest setting.
- Make room for new growth in your borders by cutting back old, dead foliage.
- As the weather improves throughout the month, it’s your first real opportunity for planting out. Start propagating cuttings in our Premium 4 Tier Growhouse.