Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 6.99
"Violets, lime blossom, fennel and aniseed wrap round the mouth with refreshing, focused acidity but there is a nice breadth, weight and roundness to the palate which is very inviting and moreish. A delicious drop without a doubt that would marry well with white fish or antipasti."
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Gavi Di Gavi DOCG
A spectacular Gavi Di Gavi with fresh, zesty lemon notes and ripe peach flavours. It's made with Cortese grapes, sourced from within the commune of Gavi when they're perfectly ripe. Enjoy this wine chilled as an aperitif, or pair it with roast chicken.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Lemon, grapefruit and ripe peach
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect with roast chicken
- Residual Sugar: 4g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees
- Taste: Citrus with an addition of stone fruits
- Units Per Bottle: 9
- Units Per Serving: 1.5