Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Gavi Di Gavi DOCG
A spectacular Gavi Di Gavi with fresh, zesty lemon notes and ripe peach flavours. It's made with Cortese grapes, sourced from within the commune of Gavi when they're perfectly ripe. Enjoy this wine chilled as an aperitif, or pair it with roast chicken.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Lemon, grapefruit and ripe peach
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect with roast chicken
- Residual Sugar: 4g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees
- Taste: Citrus with an addition of stone fruits
- Units Per Bottle: 9
- Units Per Serving: 1.5