Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Gevrey Chambertin, located in the Côte d’Or region of Burgundy, is home to some of the world’s most prestigious and expensive red wines. Elegant and refined, this wine has supple tannins with flavours of raspberry, cherry, blueberry and liquorice, with a long finish.
- Aroma: Notes of blackberry and blueberry followed by liquorice and cocoa
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs well with meat such as roast lamb, prime rib eye steak, duck breast or game. As well as, spicy dishes or strong cheeses
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Berries flavours, followed by liquorice and cocoa
- Tasting Notes: Elegant and refined, this wine has supple tannins with a long finish
- Volume: 75cl