- Product no longer available
Ghost Vines Californian Zinfandel
Lodi is known as the Zinfandel capital of the world, and for good reason! Made with grapes from old vines, this powerful wine is brimming with aromas of plum, blueberries and sweet spice. With rich, bold flavours of dark fruits and chocolate, plus lingering notes of vanilla, it's a pleasure to drink by itself. It's also a great partner for roasted red meats, cheese or a burger from the barbecue.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Plum, blueberries and sweet spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: A pleasure to drink by itself or with roasted red meats, cheese and even a burger!
- Residual Sugar: 12g/l
- Taste: Rich bold flavours of soft dark fruits and hints of chocolate burst onto the palate, whilst vanilla on toasted spices linger on the finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8