Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
"A bottle of Prosecco will fill 6 flutes, meaning a Jeroboam will fill 24 and a Methuselah will fill 48! Count your guest list and buy accordingly."
Giotti Prosecco DOC Methuselah
We’re going big on Prosecco, and we mean big! The Methuselah contains 6 litres of Prosecco - that's the same as 8 regular bottles! Light, fun and frothy with notes of parma violets, ripe pear and papaya, this bottle is sure to impress your guests.
Please note, this item is available as a single product only, with a maximum order quantity of 1 per person. It’s not part of our ‘create your own case’ offering, so you don’t need to pick a minimum of 6 bottles to purchase this item.
Passion & Tradition
- This prosecco originates from a story of passion and tradition that is carried out by 2,000+ families in the Veneto region. The grapes within this elegant and bubbly wine are grown only in the Prosecco DOC area, a position that is extended from the hills of Valdobbiadene. An area known as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, combining two soil types; limestone and clay.
Bubbly & Fine
- The carefully handled or machine-harvested grapes are pressed with a pneumatic press to extract their delicious juices. These juices are then turned into wine by using the Charmat–Martinotti, in which the secondary fermentation takes place in large stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16-18 degrees C for about 30 days. After this, the wine is cold stabilized for one week at -4 degrees C. Where the result is a bubbly and fine sparkling wine to celebrate every daily moment!
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Fresh, fruity and flowery wine's scent.
- Food Matching: This prosecco can be enjoyed on it's own or with delicate fish
- Residual Sugar: 15g/l
- Taste: A lightly toasty prosecco with layers of zingy citrus and refreshing acidity. Delightfully elegant.