- Product no longer available
"Pretty red plums, cherry and spice, with fig and pepper. A people pleaser that will be sensational with beef."
Gloria Douro Reserva
From the best terroirs of Portugal's Douro valley, we've selected the finest Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca grapes. The result is a gorgeous wine, aged in oak barrels, with delicate, complex and persistent aromas. Aged in oak barrels.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Sensational with beef
- Residual Sugar: 5g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Pretty red plums, cherry and spice, with fig and pepper.