- Product no longer available
A pretty, quite bright pink hue with subtle notes of redcurrants and Conference pears. This is lovely and fresh with bright crunchy acidity and just a suggestion of sweetness on the finish though the wine is ultimately dry. Perfect with seafood pasta, delicate white fish and salads.
From the northwest coast of Portugal, close to the Atlantic Ocean, some very special red grapes were selected to harvest at the perfect time for this rosé wine. The result is a clean, crisp, light and super fruity wine.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Intense fruity aroma of wild fruits (blackberry, blackcurrant, wild strawberry)
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Perfect with seafood pasta, delicate white fish and salads.
- Residual Sugar: 10g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Young, fresh, fruity and persistent
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes