- £ 5.99
A pretty, quite bright pink hue with subtle notes of redcurrants and Conference pears. This is lovely and fresh with bright crunchy acidity and just a suggestion of sweetness on the finish though the wine is ultimately dry. Perfect with seafood pasta, delicate white fish and salads.
Delivery & Returns
- Enjoy free standard delivery on all online orders over £20. We will deliver most items within 3-7 working days of the time you have placed your order. For large / heavy products over 50kg, our courier will contact you within 72 hours to arrange delivery.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 5,800 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
- IN STORE ONLY
From the northwest coast of Portugal, close to the Atlantic Ocean, some very special red grapes were selected to harvest at the perfect time for this rosé wine. The result is a clean, crisp, light and super fruity wine.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Intense fruity aroma of wild fruits (blackberry, blackcurrant, wild strawberry)
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Perfect with seafood pasta, delicate white fish and salads.
- Residual Sugar: 10g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Young, fresh, fruity and persistent
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes