Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
With 150 years of wine making tradition, Hacienda Cunaco is one of the oldest agricultural properties in Chile’s Colchagua Valley. Deep and inviting in colour, the 10 months spent in French barrels shows through as an intriguing smokiness with prime blackcurrant fruit notes. Soft liquorice, ripe tannins and a clean fresh finish mark this out as a classic Chilean Cabernet.
|Cabernet Sauvignon Blend|
|Valle de Colchagua|
- Chile produces some of the worlds premium quality Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot blended wines. One of the best regions for producing premium Cabernet Sauvignon is in Colchagua which is part of the Rapel Valley in the South. This exquisite Gran Reserva is deep red in colour with berry, blackcurrant, and ripe fig aromas. Its premium quality provides a subtle note of wild spices on the nose. The palate offers good structure, with tannins, acidity, and oak.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Berry, blackcurrant, ripe fig aromas with subtle wild spices on the nose
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Roast beef, lamb shanks or ratatouille
- Residual Sugar: 2.1g/l
- Taste: Good balance of tannins, acidity and oak ensuring an elegant body
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7