Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Gran Reserva Valdepeñas
A classic Gran Reserva with aromas of tobacco, sweet vanilla and oak spice - a result of extended ageing in oak casks as well as the bottle. There's an abundance of red fruit flavours, with a lovely supple texture and a long, warming finish. It's the perfect partner for grilled and roast meats, especially lamb.
|Medium - Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Tobacco, sweet vanilla and oak spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Grilled and roast meats
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees
- Taste: Red fruit flavours
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6