Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Grande Alberone - Black Bio
Attractive, perfumed, full body with some lovely herbal and red ripe fruit notes. Great persistence. This really has an organic character. It pairs perfectly with pasta with red sauce, steak and mature cheeses.
|Primitivo and Negramaro|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Full fruity nose with hints of berries (blueberry and prune especially)
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs perfectly with pasta with red sauce, steak and mature cheeses.
- Residual Sugar: 11.3g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Silky tannins, smooth palate. Full and round
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.75