Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Grande Alberone Zinfandel
A beautifully bold red with a kick of spice and plenty of deep texture. It displays clear notes of ripe fruits and cherries, with a full, long and velvety flavour. It's spot on with roast dinners - or with the first springtime barbecue.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Suitable with roasts and mature cheese
- Residual Sugar: 15 g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C Recommend opening for a few hours prior to serving
- Taste: Deliciously fruity bouquet with clear notes of ripe fruits and cherries. Full, long and velvety flavour, ending nicely in a long lingering finish.