Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 7.99
- Item will be dispatched as soon as possible
"Opulent, chunky, rich and flavourful this is a confident, powerful wine with baked red and black berry fruits and some lifted fruits of the forest underneath. This can stand up to a full-flavoured lamb tagine, burger, BBQ or Cheddar cheese."
Delivery & Returns
- Free over £20! Delivery will be within 3-5 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-5 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Grande Alberone Zinfandel
A beautifully full bodied red with a bouquet of ripe fruits and cherries with a touch of oak. It pairs well with roasts, steak, pasta with red sauce, mature cheeses or simply on its own.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Sweetness of oak on the nose but there is still the fragrance of the variety
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: It goes well with numerous dishes such has red meat, white meat and very spiced dishes or stewed flavoursome vegetables. Also recommended with mature cheese.
- Residual Sugar: 15g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Red fruit, moreish acidity, full and generous but finely ripe
- Units Per Bottle: 11.3
- Units Per Serving: 1.88
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes