Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Intense ruby red colour with a ripe fruit bouquet and a light scent of spices. Produced in Italy, this great tasting red wine is the ideal bottle for an Italian-themed evening of tasty foods and drink from around the Mediterranean.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Clean, with hints of spices and dried fruits
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Ideal with red meat, game and also strong cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 10g/l
- Serving Advice: Room temperature
- Taste: The Grande Alberone is rich and full, showing flavours of cherry and blackberry with hints of raisin
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.81