Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Grande Reserve Champagne
Produced in collaboration with Champagne Philizot, this exceptional Grande Reserve is smooth and well-rounded with hints of toast, citrus and ripe red berries and a long, well-balanced finish.
|Chardonnay, Pinot Noir & Pinot Meuiner|
A real love affair
- No novice to Champagne production, Stéphane comes from a family of winegrowers spanning 4 generations. Their business is located in the village of Reuil, at the heart of the Champagne region.
First class Champagne
- The first alcoholic fermentation takes place in vats and is totally natural. Malolactic fermentation is not systematically encouraged - it’s the grapes and their level of acidity that determine this choice. Bottling generally happens in Spring, and temperature control is crucial for the formation of the fine bubbles.
Grapes of nature
- “Grapes are selected from our family and partner winegrowers only if we are happy with their quality, which takes into account the history of the vines, the way the vines are maintained and the condition of the grapes before pressing.”
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Colour: Bubbles
- Residual Sugar: 8g/l
- Taste: Toast, citrus and ripe red berries
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes