Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 9.99
- £9.99 per 75cl
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
From ancient Greek lands around the village of Leotio we present a dry, succulent white wine with complex aromas of fresh citrus, grapefuit and flinty mineral notes. On the palate the wine boasts a rich body with plenty of crisp acidity making it the perfect match for white meats or seafood.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of fresh citrus, grapefuit and flinty mineral notes
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect match with white meat or seafood
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Volume: 75cl